Counter Cultural Ministries
Isaiah 58:12 (NKJV)
12 Those from among you Shall build the old waste places; You shall raise up the foundations of many generations; And you shall be called the Repairer of the Breach, The Restorer of Streets to Dwell In. We have a choice as Christians, we either act, or allow the world to influence our culture, lifestyles, and children to the point where we can no longer distinguish the difference between a Godly lifestyle and a worldly point of view.
There are moral absolutes
To promote a Godly agenda within society is an act of love for humanity.
People without God will not accept and /or understand our desire to promote God because they do not have the Holy Spirit living inside of them, and therefore will continue to fight against us.
Our children and our children’s children will either be the benefactors of our actions, which will promote a healthy moral base for society, they will suffer great moral and ethical demise from our non-action.
“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
― Dietrich Bonhoeffer
1. Christians’ uniting, Protestant and Catholic, towards promoting a Christ-like Culture through promoting our Christian faith in culture regardless of opposing views.
2. Standing up for the generations that will follow so that they will have a safe, moral, Godly, culture to raise their children.
3. Realizing that it is God’s will and a God given right to promote God and his ways in culture for the benefit of future generations.
4. Realizing that we have power through millions upon millions of Christians within our vote, how and where we spend our money, the television shows we watch, the media we engage and promote, and this united front can and will help culture be healthy and safe.
5. The local church /or Parish is the most important ingredient towards succeeding in promoting God in Culture.
6. Someone from these local congregations is needed to represent and report current issues to their particular body of believers to help the congregation act accordingly toward establishing a Godly culture.
7. It is an individual Christians responsibility to keep informed and
8. Realizing that the “world” will always have a non-Godly view and that we must counter these worldly views that attempt to keep us from speaking and acting for God and our children by:
1. Being informed as to who is running for election in our local districts, states and locations to promote Godly candidates who will promote Godly cultural ideals
2. Informing candidates or elected officials as to why we will not vote or reelect them to office because of their worldly stance or because they ignore our voice and influence
3. Not allowing potential candidates to not answer questions that are relevant to our Christian vote, believing that a non-answer is an answer against our beliefs.
Money -Purposefulness in our spending
1. Spending our monies with companies that support our agenda and withholding monies from any company that is blatantly against our agenda
2. Informing these companies through email or written mail that we will not spend our monies at their business unless they honor our point of view.
Informing television networks and websites through email or written mail that we will not watch their programs when they:
1. Purposely defame the name of Jesus Christ, the God of the Bible.
2. Purposely discredit the Bible, referring to the Bible in any derogatory manner that cheapens the authority and nature of the Bible though direct comments or through misrepresentation of the Bible in programming.
3. Purposely normalizing and promote non-Godly lifestyles through their programming or article writing We must realize that television networks will purposely try to defame us and stop us through worldly pressure and to not watch their programs because of their choice to show our misinformation about our movement, but it will be up to us to ignore their attacks on us, continue to inform them that we will not be watching their programming and will be informing others movement in a negative light. Counter their misinformation with more letter writing informing them that we will not be watching their programming.
John Goodlad – Influential humanistic educator whose phiospophy is similaeducator whose influence is
“Parents do not own their children. They have no ‘natural right’ to control their education fully.” (Developing Democratic Character in the Young, pp. 164.
“The curriculum of the future ‘will be what one might call the humanistic curriculum.’ (John Goodlad, NEA Journal 1966)
1. Informing public school systems when inappropriate information is located within our children’s public education materials
2. Fighting the Gay agenda who want to promote their lifestyle to our children within our public school systems. Just because the Supreme Court over rules the voting majority and allows Gay marriage, does not give them the right to promote their agenda to our children in schools, on television, or in any other format. These are our children, not theirs! We hold parental rights, they do not!
3. Keeping the National Education Association accountable for their non-Godly promotion of any and all worldly content which they believe they have the right to teach our children, above and beyond our rights as parents.
4. If they continue to push world agendas, Warn them through email or written mail that we will pull our children out of public schools, home school our children, or form Christian based schools, if they continue to promote a worldly agenda.
5. Promote Creationism in Public schools as a viable scientific reality.
6. Contact Christian legal representation as needed if and when an issue of faith comes up at a school for our children.
7. Help focus our school systems on teaching basic educational skills with a knowledge based agenda that is not biased toward the National Educations Associations and other groups agendas to normalize and culturize dysfunctional and non-Godly behavior to our children in a way that is contrary to our parental views. America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Not taking action is the same as agreeing that the way our culture exists, is agreeable and acceptable for you and your family.